Deep tissue massage is used to create movement between the deeper tissues of muscles and helps keep them from adhering to one another, which happens with lack of movement, stress, and trauma to an area. Treatment massage is available to those in need of specific work to their neck, back, gluteal muscles, and/or hip region.
Swedish massage is used to improve the overall function of the body systems, to enhance healing, and for relaxation of body and mind. A blend of deep tissue and light touch is used and adapted to your preference. During a Swedish relaxation massage, a variety of strokes make each massage unique.
All touch is meaningful and intentional during a massage experience. Light touch is soothing and comforting to the body. It is a common misconception that light touch is not as effective as deep pressure. All touch equally stimulates the nervous system. Therefore light touch is an excellent option for those seeking relaxation.
$15 for 15 mins, $30 for 30 mins, etc.
This seated massage is offered in 15 and 30 minute sessions. The chair is designed in order that your body can rest in a forward facing position while receiving massage completely clothed.
This modality has been beneficial for those experiencing tight muscles, chronic pain, muscle spasms, anxiety, constipation, headaches, insomnia, and/or fatigue. Available in 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions, Swedish Relaxation calms the nervous system and soothes aching muscles.
Beneficial to athletes of all skill level. 15 minute sessions available pre- and post event. 30 minute sessions for maintenance massage and treatment to a specific muscle group. Sports massage is a combination of massage, stretching, and polarity.
All of the veins in your body return 90% of fluid back to the heart. But what about the other 10%? The lymphatic system is responsible for returning the vital remainder of fluid to where it can be resupplied with nutrients and again pumped to the rest of the body.
This modality is a slow and light massage technique used to accelerate the removal of excess fluid that builds up in tissues after trauma and inflammation. Offered in a 30 or 60 minute session, focusing on the neck, jaw, and face.
Polarity is an energy-based bodywork involving simple touch and gentle movements. It is based on the concepts of energy, love, removing obstructions, and understanding. Clothed, 30 minute session.
This modality is based on the theory that pressure applied to specific areas on the feet produces a response in a corresponding part of the body. 60 minute session.
Hello and welcome to an experience that I have found highly beneficial for my health and well being - physically, emotionally, mentally. I have been educated through Fox Valley School of Massage in Menasha, WI and am licensed through the state of Wisconsin. I currently practice massage therapy in Three Lakes, WI, and look forward to sharing with you all that massage has to offer.
I am newly married, drink French press coffee, am a part-time nurse, and can't wait to put on my hiking boots.